Awards & Recognition :
- One of the most cost-effective ideas. Could be used worldwide to increase literacy.
- Winner, development Marketplace, World Bank's Global Innovation Competition, January 2002, same language subtitling on TV for Mass Literacy.
- Winner, Social e-challenge Business plan compition for Social Enterpreneurship, Stanford University, May 2004.
- Best Social Innovation for the year 2000 in the Education Category for the project, 'Subtitling TV songs for Mass Literacy', awarded by The Institute for the social Inventions, London ( UK ).
- Special Mention in the E-Learning category for India's Best E-Contents-2005; by The Manthan AIF Award.